the smell


She came, and then I smell something
like roses, like lilies and like a blossom cherries.
And there, when she started gazing in my eyes,
Felt like my knees weak, melting and drowning.

Can`t anyone let me free anymore?
Can`t anyone pull me out from here?
Can`t anyone break this chain on my feet?

The smell lingered on where I stand
Blended in every drop of sweats
Crawling in my blood

Adrenalin flows in every inch of my veins,
I knew that from the shivered jaw.

Those eyes pierce my heart
Although it still beating like a drum
I could hear the sound in my chest
like the steps of running horses.

The girl turns around
the pink-white kimono’s girl turned
like nothing happened.

She walks away
left me breathless
under a "raining" Sakura`s tree.

*idea apun
*hint :: the painted veil + memoir of a geisha
*help / repair / credit to safina (kapasitor)

Karya terpelihara